Well, it means we take as much priority on making our insides feel as lovely as our outsides. And we can't think of a better way to do that than help the people you share a city with.
During the entire month of October, each LunchboxWax has selected an organization central to their community’s success, and that organization will receive $1 for every service that salon performs from Oct. 1-31. Here are the charities that benefit:
- Persimmon Place, Dublin, California - Tri-Valley YMCA Summer Day Camp
- Pearl District, Portland, Oregon - Raphael House
- Kruse Village, Lake Oswego, Oregon - New Avenues for Youth
- Newpark, Park City, Utah - Peace House
- Sugar House, Salt Lake City, Utah - Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Utah Chapter
- Scottsdale, Arizona - Global Family Philanthropy
- North Scottsdale, Arizona - Global Family Philanthropy
- Westfield, New Jersey - The Pink Leaves, Avon 39
- University Park, Sarasota, Florida - In the Pink
- Riverside, Jacksonville, Florida - 26.2 with Donna
- Ketchum/Sun Valley, Idaho - Vivid Roots
- Downtown Boise, Idaho - Vivid Roots
- West Boise, Idaho - Vivid Roots
Get a wax. Make a difference. Bare your beauty. Bare your heart. Book now.