FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Jamie Dillon
Cosmetology School Owners to Open LunchboxWax Franchise in Twin Falls, Idaho
—Rapidly growing speed-waxing franchise partners with Ren and Nathan Shaw to open 4th Idaho location in new Blue Lakes Boulevard commercial development. Longtime beauty industry brothers also slated to open LunchboxWax salons in Seattle and other parts of Washington.—
December 11, 2015, Twin Falls, ID — LunchboxWax, a wax-only franchise known for its emotive brand that happily encourages all to “Bare Your Beauty,” announced today brothers and business partners Ren and Nathan Shaw signed a commercial lease agreement in Twin Falls, Idaho, to open the first of four LunchboxWax salons under a franchise area development agreement.
The Shaws, who have an agreement to open four salons under the LunchboxWax franchise in Idaho and parts of Washington, signed a commercial lease for a four-suite, 1,200 square-foot space and are planning a spring opening in Twin Falls (1246 Blue Lakes Blvd., Suite 2, Twin Falls, ID 83301). The Shaws also are undergoing site selection for their second salon in the Seattle area.
Longtime beauty industry veterans, the Shaws also own and operate Aveda Institute Beauty & Cosmetology Schools in Boise and Twin Falls as well as The Electric Chair, a popular beauty and hair salon in downtown Boise.
“We gravitated to the LunchboxWax brand and respect every person behind it. This business model is laser focused in purpose and meets a need not met by most all-in-one salons,” Nathan Shaw said. “As someone in the beauty industry, I loved LunchboxWax at first sight – from the branding to the chic style of each salon. When I began to understand the depth and vision behind the training and development of each esthetician, I knew it would be a symbiotic fit for us as well as the community of Twin Falls.”
This Twin Falls location marks LunchboxWax's 4th operating salon in Idaho and 20th nationwide. Named four consecutive times in Entrepreneur Magazine’s top 10 categories in franchising, the upstart company has commitments for more than 100 salons in 16 states and Puerto Rico, answering growing consumer demand for expert estheticians trained for the sole purpose of speed waxing in an environment that is dedicated to each guest’s comfort.
“For years, we’ve been getting enthusiastic requests to open a LunchboxWax in Twin Falls,” LunchboxWax Founder and CEO Debi Lane said. “Patience isn’t always our virtue, but waiting for the right franchisees and perfect location are panning out well for us. The Shaws’ experience in the beauty industry elevates us as a whole and will serve Twin Falls very well.”
Other LunchboxWax locations that are currently operating or are under construction include:
- Boise, Idaho, November 2010
- Sun Valley, Idaho, May 2011
- Eagle/Meridian, Idaho, April 2013
- Park City, Utah, June 2014
- Portland, Oregon, July 2014
- Sarasota, Florida, August 2014
- Scottsdale, Arizona, Nov. 2014
- Jacksonville, Florida, February 2015
- Salt Lake City, April 2015
- Westfield, New Jersey, May 2015
- Lake Oswego, Oregon, May 2015
- Dublin, California, July 2015
- North Scottsdale, Arizona, August 2015
- Elk Grove, California, October 2015
- Glendale, Colorado, December 2015
- Morristown, New Jersey, December 2015
- South Jordan, Utah, December 2015
- Costa Mesa, California, January 2016
- Henderson, Nevada, January 2016
- Twin Falls, ID, Spring 2016
- West Hollywood, California, Spring 2016
- Tampa, Florida, Spring 2016
- Laguna Niguel, California, Spring 2016
- San Diego, California, Spring 2016
- Alameda, California, Spring 2016
For more on LunchboxWax services, products and locations, visit www.LunchboxWax.com. For franchise information, including investment details and application information, visit www.lunchboxfranchise.com.