Wow. So, it’s official. After two years in the body-waxing franchise business, LunchboxWax has officially far surpassed our initial franchise growth projections. And for those who are counting, we have 24 locations in operation or final stages of construction in our first two years of operation. Yes!
When the LunchboxWax tribe started this journey, we originally projected to award 50 salons by the end of fiscal year 2015. Well, guess what? We've actually awarded 103 franchises since our transition from a privately held business to a franchise business in 2013.
So far, we have area development agreements in 16 states and Puerto Rico, including Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Vermont and Washington.
If you’re here, you probably know who we are. But if you don’t, here’s the low-down: LunchboxWax, is a chic, boutique body waxing franchise catering to every body who are mindful about the businesses and people they choose for personal services. Our salons, which are located in affluent communities across the country, are staffed with specially trained speed-waxologists and led by a diverse mix of franchisees, many of whom enjoy success in other nationally recognized franchise brands in the restaurant and beauty industries.
“Not only are we experiencing rapid growth that far exceeds our initial expectations, but the caliber of area developers we continue to attract fortifies our franchise and positions us well for the future,” says LunchboxWax Franchise Founder + CEO Debi Lane.
Following are our current locations and opening dates:
Scottsdale, Arizona, Nov. 2014
North Scottsdale, Arizona, August 2015
Alameda, California, April 2016
Costa Mesa, California, January 2106
Dublin, California, July 2015
Elk Grove, California, October 2015
Laguna Niguel, California, March 2016
San Diego, California, March 2016
West Hollywood California, April 2016
Glendale, Colorado, December 2015
Jacksonville, Florida, February 2015
Sarasota, Florida, August 2014
Tampa, Florida, February 2016
Boise, Idaho, October 2010
Boise, Idaho, April 2013
Sun Valley, Idaho, May 2011
Morristown, New Jersey, December 2015
Westfield, New Jersey, May 2015
Henderson, Nevada, January 2016
Lake Oswego, Oregon, May 2015
Portland, Oregon, July 2014
Park City, Utah, June 2014
Salt Lake City, April 2015
South Jordan, Utah, December 2015
For those who are more curious about business than smooth skin, then this section is for you. The LunchboxWax franchise system includes:
- Comprehensive training for licensed estheticians that blends intensive LunchboxWax speed-waxing technique instruction and continued business, culture and personal development.
- LunchboxWax Concierge Program, an ongoing business leadership guidance plan for franchisees that encourages best practices and personal growth and instills the unique LunchboxWax culture
- Site selection, build-out and marketing support.
- Custom-blended LunchboxWax wax and skincare products to pamper the skin of every guest before, during and after each wax session.
- The BOX Out of the BOX, a launch kit that includes fixtures and furniture, marketing collateral, and LunchboxWax retail merchandise.