FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Jamie Dillon
LunchboxWax DOUBLES GROWTH PREDICTIONS IN FIRST TWO YEARS OF OPERATION
— Wax-only salon franchise has 24 locations and agreements for more than 100 salons in 16 states and Puerto Rico —
October 30, 2015, Boise, ID — LunchboxWax, known for its emotive brand that happily encourages all to “Bare Your Beauty,” announced today it far surpassed initial franchise growth projections and currently has 24 locations in operation or final stages of construction in its first two years of operation.
LunchboxWax Franchise, which originally projected to award 50 salons by the end of fiscal year 2015, has awarded 103 franchises since its transition from a privately held business to a franchise business in 2013. Area development agreements in 16 states and Puerto Rico include: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Vermont and Washington.
LunchboxWax is a chic, boutique body waxing franchise catering to men and women who are mindful about the businesses and people they choose for personal services. The salons, which are located in affluent communities across the country, are staffed with specially trained speed waxologists and led by a diverse mix of franchisees, many of whom enjoy success in other nationally recognized franchise brands in the restaurant and beauty industries.
“Not only are we experiencing rapid growth that far exceeds our initial expectations, but the caliber of area developers we continue to attract fortifies our franchise and positions us well for the future,” said LunchboxWax Franchise Founder + CEO Debi Lane.
Following are the current leased locations and opening dates:
- Scottsdale, Arizona, Nov. 2014
- North Scottsdale, Arizona, August 2015
- Alameda, California, April 2016
- Costa Mesa, California, January 2016
- Dublin, California, July 2015
- Elk Grove, California, October 2015
- Laguna Niguel, California, March 2016
- San Diego, California, March 2016
- West Hollywood California, April 2016
- Glendale, Colorado, December 2015
- Jacksonville, Florida, February 2015
- Sarasota, Florida, August 2014
- Tampa, Florida, February 2016
- Boise, Idaho, October 2010
- Boise, Idaho, April 2013
- Sun Valley, Idaho, May 2011
- Morristown, New Jersey, December 2015
- Westfield, New Jersey, May 2015
- Henderson, Nevada, January 2016
- Lake Oswego, Oregon, May 2015
- Portland, Oregon, July 2014
- Park City, Utah, June 2014
- Salt Lake City, April 2015
- South Jordan, Utah, December 2015
The LunchboxWax franchise system includes:
- Comprehensive training for licensed estheticians that blends intensive LunchboxWax speedwaxing technique instruction and continued business, culture and personal development.
- LunchboxWax Concierge Program, an ongoing business leadership guidance plan for franchisees that encourages best practices and personal growth and instills the unique LunchboxWax culture
- Site selection, build-out and marketing support.
- Custom-blended LunchboxWax and skincare products to pamper the skin of every guest before, during and after each wax session.
- The BOX Out of the BOX, a launch kit that includes fixtures and furniture, marketing collateral, and LunchboxWax retail merchandise.
For more on LunchboxWax services, products and locations, visit www.LunchboxWax.com. For franchise information, including investment details and application information, visit www.lunchboxfranchise.com.