LunchboxWax has happily encouraged anyone within earshot to “Bare Your Beauty,” and in October, we want to help you “Bare Your Heart.” What does that mean?
Well, it means we take as much priority on making our insides feel as lovely as our outsides. And we can’t think of a better way to do that than help the people you share a city with.
During the entire month of October, each LunchboxWax (A WAXING SALON) has selected an organization central to their community’s success, and that organization will receive $1 for every service that salon performs from Oct. 1-31.
Want to know who you’re taking care of when you take care of yourself? The Walk to End Breast Cancer: AVON 39 is The Walk to End Breast Cancer. It isn’t easy, but that’s what makes it worth it. As you train to strengthen your body, as you raise funds to crush breast cancer, as you walk farther than you ever thought you could – you’ll discover you have the power of 39.
Here are the charities that benefit:
- Persimmon Place, Dublin, California - Tri-Valley YMCA Summer Day Camp
- Pearl District, Portland, Oregon - Raphael House
- Kruse Village, Lake Oswego, Oregon - New Avenues for Youth
- Newpark, Park City, Utah - Peace House
- Sugar House, Salt Lake City, Utah - Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Utah Chapter
- Scottsdale, Arizona - Global Family Philanthropy
- North Scottsdale, Arizona - Global Family Philanthropy
- Westfield, New Jersey - The Pink Leaves, Avon 39
- University Park, Sarasota, Florida - In the Pink
- Riverside, Jacksonville, Florida - 26.2 with Donna
- Ketchum/Sun Valley, Idaho - Vivid Roots
- Downtown Boise, Idaho - Vivid Roots
- West Boise, Idaho - Vivid Roots