Here are five things you absolutely must know right now about New Jersey:
1. It has the most diners in the world (and the most shopping malls in one area). Shopping and eating? Yes, please!
2. New Jersey has more horses per square mile than any other state, which means we expect you to ride to the diners and shopping malls. Giddyup!
3. New Jersey has 127 miles of coastline on the Atlantic Ocean. That’s a lot of opportunity for bikinis and bare backs, boys and girls.
4. The nation’s first drive-in is here. So. Romantic.
5. And last but certainly not least: LunchboxWax will open its doors here in early 2015!
LunchboxWax has awarded an area development agreement that encompasses eight New Jersey locations, confirming its plans to expand to the Eastern seaboard. Ed and Patrick Sheridan, successful businessmen and New Jersey natives, plan to open the first LunchboxWax in their home state in spring 2015.
“There are many factors that brought us to LunchboxWax. We wanted to identify an under-served need in the New Jersey area and a company that showed the ability to emerge as a leader with a smart, differentiated, service-oriented concept,” said Patrick, who said he and his father were searching for their next business venture to complement their existing restaurant franchises. “The ambiance, the focus on experience, the products and the refined technique implemented consistently by LunchboxWax waxologists allow us to bring a better value proposition in the space of hair removal in a much desired marketplace.” Want more details? Then, curl up with the official press release.