FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Jamie Dillon
LunchboxWax Launches Month-long “Bare Your Heart” Charity Campaign to Raise Money for Local Charities
— Waxing salons donate $1 for every eyebrow wax service in October; proceeds to benefit 15 community organizations —
September 29, 2016, Boise, Idaho — LunchboxWax, known equally for its speedwaxing services and its emotive brand that happily encourages all to “Bare Your Beauty,” announced today it is launching its annual “Bare Your Heart” charity campaign to support local charities in the communities in which it resides.
During the entire month of October, LunchboxWax donates $1 for each guest who comes in for an eyebrow wax service to a community organization hand-picked by each franchise owners:
- Scottsdale, Ariz. (multiple locations): Humor Writes (www.humorwrites.org)
- Elk Grove, Calif.: Chicks in Crisis (www.chicksincrisis.org)
- Dublin and Alameda, Calif.: Alameda County Community Food Bank (www.accfb.org)
- West Hollywood, Calif.: Los Angeles LGBT Center (www.lalgbtcenter.org)
- San Diego, Calif.: Mama's Kitchen, (www.mamaskitchen.org)
- Denver, Colo.: There With Care (www.therewithcare.org)
- Sarasota, Fla.: In the Pink (www.jaxinthepink.com)
- Jacksonville, Fla.: Rethreaded (www.rethreaded.com)
- Tampa, Fla.: National Pediatric Cancer Foundation (www.NationalPCF.org)
- Boise, Meridian, Ketchum and Twin Falls, Idaho: Camp Rainbow Gold (www.camprainbowgold.org)
- Westfield, NJ: Homeless Animal Rescue Team (www.hartnj.org)
- Morristown, NJ: Women's Heart Program at Morristown Medical Center (www.atlantichealth.org/gagnon/our+services/treatment+services/women's+heart+program)
- Henderson, Nev.: Peoples Autism Foundation (www.peoplesautism.org)
- Lake Oswego and Portland, Ore.: New Avenues for Youth (www.newavenues.org)
- Park City, Salt Lake City and South Jordan, Utah: Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Utah (www.lls.org/utah)
Guests who choose to match the donation at checkout receive 50% off any one of two signature products: BodyBUFF salt scrub and BodyWHIP beauty butter.
“We are excited about the Bare Your Heart program and equally excited to support local charities and the generous people behind them,” said LunchboxWax Marketing Vice President Jamie Dillon. “We look forward to October and our Bare Your Heart campaign each year, because we love to give back to the communities that have been with us every step of the way.”
Guests can book a service online at www.LunchboxWax.com or can download the LunchboxWax mobile app available for Apple and Android products.
About LunchboxWax: LunchboxWax offers a variety of body waxing services for every body who are mindful about the products and people they choose for personal services. LunchboxWaxplaces priority on supporting the communities in which it resides through a variety of people-empowering programs, including Bare Your Heart. For more information on LunchboxWax, including its culture and the people who bring it to life, visit www.LunchboxWax.com.