Put down the razor and visit LunchboxWax! We deliver bare, beautiful results in minutes, thanks to our refined speed-waxing techniques that leave you feeling smooth, sexy, and confident. When you come to our full-service speed-waxing salon with unwanted hair, you’ll be delighted by the unique LunchboxWax experience. With our fast, effective services, you can bare your beauty in a matter of minutes. At LunchboxWax Framingham, it’s hair today, gone tomorrow.
We’ve created a Brazilian wax service that will leave you with smoother, longer-lasting results for a bare, breezy confidence. When you visit our premier waxing salon, you’ll enjoy a high-end experience, from our top-quality products to our caring, capable waxologists. Your service is always tailored to your needs, and we follow up our proven waxing services with aftercare products formulated especially for flawless results. At LunchboxWax Framingham, our clean, modern salon offers speed and convenience—but all you’ll experience is luxury.
What to Do to Prepare for Your Waxing Service:
- DO grow it out. For a flawless, comfortable wax, hair must be long enough for the wax to grip, at least ¼ inch or about the length of a grain of rice. If you usually shave, don’t touch the razor for at least two weeks prior to your appointment.
- DO freshen up. Practice good hygiene and make sure the area is clean for a safe, healthy wax.
- DO dress comfortably—panties included. We make waxing as pain-free as possible, but the skin will still be sensitive after your service. To avoid irritation, wear comfy cotton briefs and unrestrictive pants or a skirt.
- DO tell your waxologist about any medications. Some topical creams, as well as Accutane, antibiotics, and other medications don’t always play well with waxing services. Be sure to let your waxologist know about any of these before your appointment, so we can make any necessary adjustments.
- DO ask questions. If this is your first wax, you may be nervous about what to expect, but we’re happy to answer any questions—no question is too silly or too personal.
- DO remember to breathe. When you’re relaxed, you’re likely to experience a more comfortable wax. If you’re anxious, just focus on taking slow, steady breaths, and trust that you’re in good hands!
What NOT to Do Before Your Waxing Service:
- DON’T shave for two weeks prior. For the best, most comfortable results, the hair to be waxed must be ¼ inch or longer, or at least two weeks’ worth of growth.
- DON’T tan or lay out just before waxing. Tanning or sun exposure in the 24 to 48 hours prior to your waxing service can leave the skin more sensitive and irritable.
- DON’T drink caffeine or alcohol before your appointment. As vasodilators, caffeine and alcohol constrict the blood vessels, which tightens pores and can make waxing more painful. If you can, avoid these substances the day of your service.
- DON’T bother with topical numbing creams. Application can be tricky and must be done with just the right timing, and they rarely make enough of a difference to be worth it. A good waxologist and the right technique can be just as effective, if not more so!
WILL GETTING A BRAZILIAN WAX HURT?
WHAT DOES BRAZILIAN WAX AFTERCARE INVOLVE?
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I GET A BRAZILIAN WAX?
Should I Avoid Physical Activity after Getting Waxed?
Do your best to avoid being intimate or working out immediately after a Brazilian wax service. Your skin and hair follicles should calm down within 24 to 48 hours, after which there’s less risk of irritation.
Are Stubble, Bumps, and Redness Normal after a Wax?
It is perfectly normal to see redness or bumps after a waxing service as the skin’s reaction to irritation. These effects should subside anywhere from a few hours to a few days after the service, depending on the skin’s level of sensitivity. Stubble is more common after the first waxing appointment, since hair grows in cycles. After a couple of appointments, hair will be on the same growth cycle for smoother results.
At LunchboxWax Framingham, we want to make you as comfortable as possible for the short time you’re with us. After all, our fast and easy Brazilian wax appointments have you bare, beautiful, and back on your way in about 30 minutes.
Here’s what to expect:
- Step 1 – We’ll cleanse the area to remove any oils or lotions that might affect the wax.
- Step 2 – We’ll prepare and protect the skin with a pre-wax oil.
- Step 3 – We’ll use our refined waxing techniques using warm wax and strips.
Satisfying, smooth results don’t have to take all day. We’ll have you in and out of our salon quickly, feeling more confident than ever.